1. I am so grateful to live in a free country. And the older I get the more emotional I get about it. I was thinking about that as we watched the services on CBC as a family. I really am so thankful for all of the people who gave the lives for us. So thankful for those who still sacrifice for us. I hope my children grow up knowing how important it is and that they are grateful too.
2. I am baking three different things today for 3 different blog posts. Two on here and one for a guest post. I might have to share some with others since Regan is on a healthy eating kick. 🙂
3. With the big snowstorm that came, BAM I feel like hello Christmas! It normally hits me about the end of the month (after my birthday) but this year, I’m doing things ahead so that I can enjoy the whole month of December. Planning ahead. At least as much as I can.
4. Speaking of getting ready for Christmas, I’ve been pinning a whole pile of Christmas stuff over on Pinterest. I’m seriously excited this year 🙂
5. Regan and I are all of a sudden doing a last minute little trip to Arizona. Like flying in on a Wednesday and coming home on Saturday. We got the flight with our points and we are staying in my inlaws place there. So the whole trip is costing us a whole lotta nothing! Which is awesome!!! Now I’m making a list of yummy places to eat there! (If you know any let me know!)
6. I love this that I found in Pinterest and it’s sentiment.
7. I have been so good lately about exercise. And it makes me happy. Am I feeling in shape? Not really, but I am sticking to it anyways!
8. I was thinking of making a post about local (as in Albertans) that you can buy christmas presents from. Like shop local kind of idea. I just don’t know if people are interested in that!
9. I’ve heard lately from a few people (through the grapevine) that most people really love to see recipes…. do you agree? I’d love to hear what you’d love to see more of.
10. And doesn’t THIS make you excited for Christmas??? It does ME!! (All of this is from my Pinterest Christmas board!!!)
More posts like this: