1. I’ve been blogging now for almost 12 years. It’s strange to say its been that long but I started on my other site and then graduated to this one eventually. I have been asked lots of times about blogging, why I do it, how I find the time, etc. It has changed a lot. In the beginning we lived in Nova Scotia and I shared a lot about Alden and scrapbooking. So I guess somethings are the same – still my kids and memory keeping. Comments are WAY less than they used to be but i have more readers than back then (WAY more readers!) I still feel driven to blog. I like doing it. Some days I don’t have the time lately. My kids are getting older and I am doing other things (like a lot of driving here and there)! I am naturally a creator and sharer and I know I’ll keep doing it. Over January I’ll be thinking about it and how I feel about it and what I want for my blog. Goals for this space and what I want to share. More goodness into the world.
2. Speaking of sharing, I want to share my December Daily album. Hopefully I get it finished next week so I can share it! HA!
3. I started a 365 this year. As in Im trying to take a picture a day all year. Today i almost missed it but I snuck one in. And I guess technically it’ll be a 366.
4. I hoping we go on more family adventures this year. As always of course we’ll go to Waterton lots! But Alberta is a beautiful place and perhaps we’ll explore more of it and BC. Places we can drive too.
5. My kids are at an age where you’d think we’d sleep at night. But we don’t someone is always up. Last night it was Norah – for almost 2 hours. And I couldn’t get back to sleep after I finally got her back to bed. I had a hard time accomplishing all I wanted to do today because I was so tired. I really just want them to stay asleep ALL night long.
6. My year long position on the Project Life Creative Team is up and I am so sad it’s done. I LOVED doing it. And I especially loved all the ladies I got to know. I’ll still be doing PL because I love it. 🙂
7. My friend Katey shared this quote the other day on FB and i love love love it. I’ve reread it a couple of times because it really speaks to me:
8. I got to do a commercial shoot a week or so ago. And I LOVED that. It was awesome. And it was in Waterton so that makes it even better!
9. My stomach muscles are so sore and I can’t figure out if its from the yoga I did yesterday or the really bad cough i have. 😉
10. I joined a group on FB called Self Portraits of Motherhood. And I am in for it. I love the group and I am going to be taking more pictures with me in them this year. That is on my list too.