It’s funny how recipes get passed sometimes. This one I was at a church gathering and every single woman there was eating and then commenting, “who made these, did you? did you?” And no one could figure it out. They all kind of gave up and just were like man this are good. Not me. I kept asking and asking until I figured out who made them and got the recipe. Funny thing is, I got a different one first (which is also pretty good) but as soon as I read the recipe I knew it wasn’t the right one. So I kept asking around and finally success!
- 2 cups coconut
- 2 cups crushed graham cracker crumbs
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 5 Aero Bars
- 1/8 up oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together coconut, cracker crumbs, vanilla, sweetened condensed milk and melted butter. Mix until well combined.
- Spread into 9x9 square pan and bake for 10 minutes. Let cool.
- Melt the aero bars and oil in the microwave.(Be careful not to burn it!)
- Spread evenly over cooled mixture.
- Cool, then enjoy.