Photography, Cooking, Relationships, Family,
We love live music around here. We love concerts and plays and broadway. We love the arts. We play music and singView full post »
So a few weeks ago I started getting people messaging or sending me links to applications to a reality TV show calledView full post »
The past few years I have chosen a word to guide me throughout out the year. I’ve done (2016) health, (2015)View full post »
I love engagement sessions. A LOT. I love seeing how a couple is with each other. Meeting them and chatting with themView full post »
It’s getting close to valentine’s day this week. Some people love the day and some hate it. I thinkView full post »
Two of my boys share a room. And at ages 4 and 7 they both feel the need to sleep with some sort of a nightlight.View full post »
1. I’ve been blogging now for almost 12 years. It’s strange to say its been that long but I started on myView full post »
A couple of years ago I started doing the one little word. Basically it is choosing one word to use to focus on for theView full post »
I voted last night. I will be glad to not have my whole FB feed filled with political opinions. I am thankful to liveView full post »
Today I’m sharing another 2015 spread. This one I haven’t shared yet, so I am today.
I loved using the newView full post »
1. I have been too busy this month. Too many things on my plate and this week especially is a little nutty. I haveView full post »
1. It’s been a while since I did one of these and I KNOW you’ve all been dying for another one….View full post »
I love reading. And I in the past I have still found time to read for pleasure. The more kids we’ve gotten theView full post »
1. Oh my the weather!!! YIPEE!!!!!! Love it!
2. Have I mentioned that I hate potty training? Oliver was doing so goodView full post »
1. Over on Becky’s blog today are out Feburary Project Life pages. I’ll be back tomorrow with anotherView full post »
© 2017 RhondaSteed.com|ProPhoto5 Blog by NetRivet, Inc.