Photography, Cooking, Relationships, Family,
1. Watching this girl fly through almost the entire Harry Potter series in one week. She’s got two booksView full post »
10 Things to remember from the past week.
1. Regan going to Waterton snowshoeing by himself on his day off lastView full post »
10 Moments from the past week:
1. Playing in the living room before church on Sunday with this sweet boy.
2. DadView full post »
My 10 Moments from the past week (Some don’t have pictures and I’m okay with that!)
1. Eli waiting outsideView full post »
10 Things to Remember from this past week:
1. Lucy hanging out in her room, on her bed coloring. She had a bad cough soView full post »
10 things I want to remember this week:
1. 5 minutes spent together sitting in the morning light with Norah and herView full post »
10 things I want to remember from lately.
1. Norah’s excitement when anyone crawls around with her.
2. How NorahView full post »
1. It has been a while since I did one of these! I’m back… at least for this week. HA!
2. On theView full post »
1. It’s been a while since I did one of these…. I haven’t found the time.
2. Regan got put in theView full post »
1. I’ve missed a few tuesdays. But blogland seems a bit of a ghost town as of late. Read this post and tell meView full post »
1. I started a 10 on Tuesday post last week but never got it finished and then it was a whole new Tuesday. So IView full post »
1. I am grateful for supportive friends and family.
2. Isn’t the nice weather kind of awesome?! I think *fingersView full post »
1. It’s a week off school and Oliver loves having the big kids home.
2. Finally spring-ish weather. YIPEE!
3. WeView full post »
1. I’m wondering how many people still read this. I get like no comments at all lately. Well 1 or 2. Truth beView full post »
1. I wasn’t feeling the blogging last week. So I didn’t.
2. My cell phone wasn’t working any more soView full post »
© 2017 RhondaSteed.com|ProPhoto Photographer Site by NetRivet Websites