Photography, Cooking, Relationships, Family,
List 64: Quotes I love.
I have LOTS of quotes i love. Some posters I’ve made of some favorites: (you couldView full post »
Places I’d like to spend the night:
1. All night in my own bed.
2. Paris, France
4. Texas (for theView full post »
List 54: Things to do this Winter
1. Send Regan snowboarding.2. Try snowshoeing3. Do some indoor photography with kidsView full post »
List 53: Favorite Books of 2011
I read 65 books in 2011. I know cause I keep track on Good Reads.
My 10 favoritesView full post »
List 47: Things to be Thankful for.
1. Running water
2. A dishwasher
3. A warm house
4. Vehicles that work
5. Lots ofView full post »
list 46: People I loveI thought I’d add some pictures of people I love… and I obviously couldn’t addView full post »
My first thought was hearts. hahahahah But that’s not true at all. So…..
1. I’ve broken almost allView full post »
I could make a LONG list here 🙂 Dessert is my favorite course! So I’ll just stick to categories of them.
1.View full post »
To tell the truth I can’t even REMEMBER 10. My mom was NOT a fan of halloween. She still isn’t (funny IView full post »
1. Parenting. There is a lot I could say about this. But I’ll just leave it as that.
2. Knitting / crochetingView full post »
Things i like to wear:
yoga pants.jeansshirts that aren’t tight on my left over baby belly.cute earrings.cuteView full post »
1. Treasure every moment with Kelly even more.
2. Your mom will be one of your best friends one day.
3. You will findView full post »
1. August 18, 2000: Wedding Day
2. October 15, 2002: Alden’s Birthday
3. October 5, 2005: Lucy’sView full post »
3. Think Garnish
5. Clayton Austion (Really I could do a whole list just onView full post »
This could be a long list… but I’ll try and keep it brief 🙂
1. France2. Egypt3. Hawaii4. Africa5. Arizona6.View full post »
© 2017 RhondaSteed.com|ProPhoto Photographer Blog by NetRivet