My lovely friend Jill just shared another recipe with me and it is FANTASTIC!!!
- 1 pizza crust
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and sliced thinly
- 1 1/2 c mozza cheese
- 1 c cheddar cheese
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 8 bacon slices, cooked and cut into pieces
- 5 TBSP sour cream
- 2-3 green onion, chopped
- Place potatoes and spices in saucepan with 2 c water.
- Cook on med/high until tender.
- Drain excess liquid and place in bowl.
- Spread sour cream onto crust.
- Top with potatoes. Add cheeses. Add bacon.
- Bake at 400 for 20 min.
- Garnish with green onions and more sour cream.
You can prebake your crust if you want. I usually do, just for five minutes or so .
Seriously FANTASTIC!!! I love having friends who are good cooks!!!!