Whenever I taste something yummy from someone else I beg until I get the recipe from them. I seem to collect them, more and more of them. Quite a few years ago my lovely Sister in law made these for me and I got the recipe from her, who got it from another friend. It’s one of my favourites and I haven’t made it for a while. Alden had to make something himself and video him making it for his young men’s tonight. (I thought it was a great idea for an activity.) His video was hilarious with Norah filming part of it. hahahah.
This is a yummy cookie dough with Chipits milk chocolate chips in it plus Caramilk bars pushed into it. Hard to go wrong with that!
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 4 tsp vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 4 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 bags Chipits Milk Chocolate Chips
- 3 Whole Caramilk Chocolate Bars
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Line 2 deep dish cookie sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- Cream butter and sugars until light. Add in vanilla.
- Add eggs one at a time. beating well after each addition.
- Add in flour, baking soda and salt, mix well.
- Spread half of the mixture in each prepared pan.
- Press broken up Caramilk pieces into each.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes.
- Makes two large pizza cookies.
Always a hit with a group of boys. Or kids. Or adults. 😉
More posts like this: