It’s Friday. And it’s lovely weather here. Alden had a soccer tournament. We planted some flowers. We played outside. It’s a lovely time of year. And on that note, here is another Project Life Spread. hahahaha
For the date card I added the words in photoshop onto a sunset picture from my phone.
I like to add in things my kids have said too. And this was CLASSIC Eli. Those letter stamps I have had FOREVER!
This is another phone picture I just printed it small and layered in on some white card stock. The background is from a painting that Lucy did.
I really like how this turned out with the white AC Thickers stickers overtop of the donuts! I think it Looks awesome.
Another week finished in my album 😉
- Design A
- Embossed Mini kit and 5th and Frolic kit plus little bits printed and cut out from various kits
- Studio Calico letter stickers, chipboard heart, washi tape, wooden piece, stamps, & filler cards
- American Crafts thickers
- Brillance Ink & Gel-A-Tins Letter stamps
For More Awesome Physical Project Life Inspiration
Here is a list of all the amazing Physical Project Life Creative Teammembers with their blogs:
- Awbree Caton | BunkhouseCreative.com
- Brianna Marshall | BriannaMarshall.com
- Brooke Petermann | BrookePetermann.com
- Donna Mueli | InspirationStoryboard.blogspot.co.nz
- Els Brigé | BeStamped.wordpress.com
- Gabby Robinson | Sweet–Nonsense.Blogspot.com
- Jen Lake | SunlightAndAir.com
- Julia Reichert | JayJayMakes.com
- Lynley Johnson | LynleyJohnson.blogspot.com
- Mindi Niebuhr | NiebuhrChicks.blogspot.com
- Julie Gagen | HowIsustain.com
- Rianne Alonte | Make-Ideas-Happen.blogspot.com
- Toni Harris | MyMoMama.blogspot.com
- Tully Reynolds | Tully_R on Instagram
More posts like this: