I am trying to keep up on my 2015 album as the year goes along. Every now and then I get in a few pages into Norah’s baby album too. Today’s spread is from her album. Her 9th month. This is the whole spread. Lots of pink! 🙂
On the left side: I just opened up my lightroom folder and selected all the pictures for the month and found some of her i loved.
On the right side. This top on is actually one of the digital project life cards that I adjusted and added in the everyday brush from Ali Edwards.
I love using the white space in my photos to journal!
The black and white card is from the Midnight kit and the i love you one is from my lovely friend Tracy!
- Design A
- Baby Girl Core Kit, Midnight Core Kit and Gold Foil Value kit
- Everyday Brush from Ali Edwards
- I Love You card from Tracy Larsen
- You and Me Button from Studio Calico
- Freckled Fawn Camera paper clip
More posts like this: