Photography, Cooking, Relationships, Family,
1. I’ve been blogging now for almost 12 years. It’s strange to say its been that long but I started on myView full post »
1. I think it is ridiculous when a clothing site (or store) says that size 0-2 is a Medium. What’s a small then?View full post »
1. I am so grateful to live in a free country. And the older I get the more emotional I get about it. I was thinkingView full post »
1. Mother’s Day came and went. Regan took all the kids into Lethbridge the night before to buy me a present and IView full post »
1. Watching this girl fly through almost the entire Harry Potter series in one week. She’s got two booksView full post »
10 Things to remember from the past week.
1. Regan going to Waterton snowshoeing by himself on his day off lastView full post »
1. I am grateful for supportive friends and family.
2. Isn’t the nice weather kind of awesome?! I think *fingersView full post »
1. I’m wondering how many people still read this. I get like no comments at all lately. Well 1 or 2. Truth beView full post »
1. I am back to my pre Norah pregnancy weight. Which is a little exciting….. But I’m NOT at my pre OliverView full post »
1. Well I am over here now…. and I still have lots of little piddly things to fix up. Most importantly all theView full post »
1. I am at 31 (or 32??) weeks… and I still haven’t taken my diabetes test…. I may keep forgetting.View full post »
1. I am at 30 weeks. Wowzers. That means 10 weeks until a baby.
2. Like four different friends offered for me to borrowView full post »
1. I have 11 weeks left until I have another kid. INSANE.
2. Never ever ever have I wanted to keep being pregnant. IView full post »
1. We were sick with the flu last week. It was a real party around here.
2. I’ve been adding stuff to my otherView full post »
Since yesterday was Alden’s 10th birthday, I thought I’d do 10 things about him. Along with 10 of myView full post »
© 2017 RhondaSteed.com|ProPhoto Photo Theme by NetRivet Websites