Photography, Cooking, Relationships, Family,
1. I’ve been blogging now for almost 12 years. It’s strange to say its been that long but I started on myView full post »
I voted last night. I will be glad to not have my whole FB feed filled with political opinions. I am thankful to liveView full post »
1. I have been too busy this month. Too many things on my plate and this week especially is a little nutty. I haveView full post »
1. It’s been a while since I did one of these and I KNOW you’ve all been dying for another one….View full post »
1. Oh my the weather!!! YIPEE!!!!!! Love it!
2. Have I mentioned that I hate potty training? Oliver was doing so goodView full post »
1. I think January and February are hard months in Canada. The coldness gets old and the inability to go outsideView full post »
So instead of sharing a food today, like I usually do on Wednesdays, I’m going to share my top posts of the pastView full post »
1. I was reading this article the other day about bloggers and how they fall out of love with blogging because itView full post »
I got asked a few weeks ago on Facebook to make a list of my favorite books. This was kind of a hard list forView full post »
I love muffins! I think they are perfect for mornings. I think they are perfect to drop off at someone’s houseView full post »
10 Moments from the past week:
1. Playing in the living room before church on Sunday with this sweet boy.
2. DadView full post »
I feel like I’ve had this list in my mind for a while. Things to get through or get accomplished before #5 comesView full post »
Well I am still working on Oliver’s room… and this is something that is going to hang in there. I thoughtView full post »
Are the angels singing or WHAT? I finally got my act together again and got back on the linked bandwagon. 🙂 I do inView full post »
List 90: Who/ What I hope to remembered as
Kind of a deep list topic today!!
4.View full post »
© 2017 RhondaSteed.com|ProPhoto Photography Template by NetRivet, Inc.