Next week I’ll be participating in a fun project called a “Week in the Life” headed up by the talented Ali Edwards. I did it last year and really enjoyed it. I even finished my whole mini album for the week but ended up never sharing it on here. So as I prepare to participate again I thought I’d share my album from the last time I did it. And next week I’ll be capturing my week. I’ve included a few thoughts I had after accomplishing it.
Thoughts on recording this whole project:
• I had thought previously about attempting a week in the life. I didn’t know if I could keep up with it and capture our week. But I went in wanting to really give it a try. I ended up really enjoying it.
• My kids were thrown off after the first day that I kept taking so many pictures as they are already used to the 15 on the 15th that I do each month. I found that it was hard after the second day to keep shooting so much. But I love all that I did capture.
• I did not take my camera out of the house when I left for shopping and so there are not as many pictures on that afternoon and I don’t mind that. It is ok. This time I want to include more of the out of the house activities of our family too.
• I got a lot more pictures on the first couple days. That’s ok.
• One of my very favorite things that happened was that my ever supportive husband took notes and thoughts about what he did during some of the days. I included it straight as is and i LOVE that he did it and that I could include it in the album. That adds so much. His thoughts too. Love love love it.
And on those notes, here is my Tuesday album. I loved adding lots of layers and I’ll be doing that again!
I ended up adding in a few of the quotes that Ali Edwards sends in her kits each month. They seemed perfect!
I will be recording more kid quotes this time! I love having these in. They crack me up!
Seriously how sweet is my husband to write notes to keep in here. Especially one about our anniversary that we celebrated.
That was my Tuesday. I’ll share Wednesday’s album pages tomorrow. For more info on the upcoming Week in the Life go here.
More posts like this: