1. We went up to Calgary to stay overnight one night and go to the zoo with cousins. Are we crazy for taking all our kids to sleep in one room…. I think so.
2. I think spring has finally sprung
3. It’s Easter Break around here so the whole week is off and we’ve got lots of fun things planned. None of which include laundry. 🙂
4. When I first looked at this picture of Oliver in the tub it looked SO much like my nephew Jonas!!
5. We did lots of fun stuff over the Easter weekend…. how about you??
6. While my nephews were over Alden decided they needed to do some science. So we tried an experiment with milk, food coloring and dish soap. It’s totally cool and easy! And the kids loved it! They wore sunglasses for the event. 🙂
7. If you didn’t look at yesterday’s food post, go check it out and make them!
8. I am feeling crabby.
9. I am also going to bed early to help me not be crabby tomorrow.
10. I am so grateful for Easter and the true meaning of the season!