1. I started a 10 on Tuesday post last week but never got it finished and then it was a whole new Tuesday. So I started again 🙂
2. Eli and I made a book about his dragons. Some days I wonder when these dragons will leave. Not that I want them too, I’m just curious how long he’ll hold on to them!
4. We had mother’s day. I was meaning to make a post about motherhood and my feelings, but I just haven’t gotten to it yet. Perhaps tomorrow. (or more likely tonight.)
5. I’ve gotten up and come back to this post already 4 times… and I’m on number 5. hahahahaha
6. Oliver loves to play in the sink. I love it and hate it.
7. On Saturday I shot a wedding. And I was a little worried about Norah. Actually a lot worried. It all went good. I am so glad! She even took a bottle!
8. I’ve had a lot on my mind lately. (Just got up again….)
9. I think spring is sprung. And on a side note, whenever I think or hear that I think of my dad and his saying he always said when I was a kid… “Spring is sprung, the grass is riz, I wonder where the birdies is…”
10. Taking wedding pictures made me pull out my big camera again and that was awesome. Lately I usually have a kid in my hands too so taking my big camera out is near impossible. But I use that as a scape goat too much too… so I’m going to pull it out again more.