1. A few of you have emailed me and asked about how to make the proclamation art from last week… I’ll give you a run down tomorrow.
2. Caught this shot of Regan and Lucy singing songs together after church and dinner last Sunday.
3. Some days I think my best mothering skill is making my children cry.
4. Took all my kids to the eye doctor and Lucy might need glasses some time soon. For now we are “Watching” it.
5. Look who’s sitting in a high chair now.
6. I found this song lately thanks to a friend who linked it on another’s friend’s facebook page. I downloaded it and listen to it over and over….
7. We had kids over every day for a week and this is what the basement looked like. Really it’s been a lot worse than this. Sometimes I just leave it for a few days until it drives me batty then I make them clean it up. Although every Saturday it gets a good clean. But really, this shot shows that fun was had here!
8. This kid stayed up reading over 90 pages of Harry Potter sunday night. Yep he was tired Monday for school!
9. Eli has learned to spell his name. I am still working with him to get to write the letters. Really his name should be EASY! He did this and then added a random j too….
10. If you are use instagram on your iphone, I have a photographer husband you can follow here.….
PS did you see my latest family session over here