1. I have 11 weeks left until I have another kid. INSANE.
2. Never ever ever have I wanted to keep being pregnant. I hate being pregnant… but when I am done being pregnant this time… I’ll have another kid. And I’m not sure I am ready for that.
5. I need to find another crib. I thought I was getting one from someone for cheap but it doesn’t seem to be working out. I can not take Oliver out of a crib yet. NO way. But it’s my last kid – I don’t want to spend much moola on a crib.
6. I had a post for yesterday but I just didn’t sit down to type it up. I tried to take a nap instead.
7. I go through these read blitzes. Where I read like a mad woman and then I slow down. Back and forth. I just started the book “Uglies” and I think it might get me into another blitz!
8. It always amazes me how much better I feel when I get more than 4 hours of sleep in a row. It doesn’t seem to happen around here very often but MAN do I feel better when I get a real stretch of sleep!
9. Wasn’t it sooo nice on the weekend??? I want a few more days of that and then I’ll accept winterish weather. (Maybe)