1. I’m glad Halloween is over.
2. At the school here in Raymond they have a costume parade. Where the parents and family sit in the gym and then each class comes through and parades their costumes. Great idea. 🙂 Lucy was too worried about keeping up with her class to stand still for me to take a picture of her. But here is Alden aka Mario.
3. We split up the trick or treating. I took them around our block. Alden did our street with a friend.
and Regan took them to his parents street. Which provided more than enough candy!
Halloween at Dusk on our street.
4. We went to two dress up parties. One for adults and babies on Friday night. My nephew Oscar.
And mom and kiddos one on Saturday. I actually kind of dressed up as an angel. 🙂 I’ll have to show you some pictures from Nichole to prove it! Having a small baby makes it hard to take pictures during events so I didn’t get many of my own!
5. mmm sunday dinner. Pork loin stuff with goat cheese, raisins and fresh herbs.
6. My throat feels TERRIBLE.
7. I am trying to get back into the habit of taking just every day shots again. Like this one. Cause it 20 years these are the ones that will really represent our life now.
8. Did you notice the wall color? It used to be red like the background in this one.
Thanks to Derek it looks way better. Some things are getting done on our house! And I got my new chairs! Note to self to take a picture of them so you can see them and the current living room look.(in the middle of the changes.)
9. We tried two different times to get a few shots of Sage. Newborn shoots are hard work. Add in two newborns and two new moms and wow. I feel lucky with the ones we got!
Oliver and Sage
10. Oliver was up every 2 hours last night. wowzers! I sure love snuggling that little boy! In fact I think I’ll go do that right now!