1. It was Lucy’s birthday this past week. I did throw her a party which was lots of fun. I took lots of pictures. So I’ll try and do a post all about her party and one about her at six. I had planned on posting all about her on her birthday but I didn’t get around to it!
2. I did do a photo shoot with her though. It was last night. This is one of my favorite images from it. You can see the rest over here.
3. Alden announced to me that he wanted to have a bake sale. I asked him what he wanted to raise money for. And he looks at me with a look of are you serious? and said “so I can have money mom.” I’m not opposed to helping him have a bake sale. But we’d have to donate some of the money and he’d have to help me bake some of it. I have no idea where I’d do it though, cause summer is gone and making a cute booth to go outside just isn’t going to happen.
4. Still doing my 30 photos of Oliver. Haven’t posted them up here yet. day 13 day 14 day 15 day 16 day 17 day 18 day 19 day 20 day 21 day 22 day 23 day 24 day 25
5. We had a great Thanksgiving. Even hosted my family at our house. It worked great that we don’t have much furniture yet. 🙂
6. Speaking of furniture, we bought a couch. And I LOOOOOOOOOVE it. Its’ this one.
7. My brother in law is painting my living room wall for me this week and I am sooooo happy about it.
8. We are hosting dinner club this month and I am trying to come up with a theme. I wanted to go with Chinese but Reg thinks that is too boring soooo we are trying to think a bit more exciting. One time he picked the letter R as our theme 🙂
9. I love eating left over thanksgiving food.
10. Oh pinterest. You’ve got me. I need to make a goal to actually MAKE some of the lovely things I’ve pinned. BUT with a newborn, that frankly just isn’t going to happen any time soon. Wait. i did make some food I’ve pinned on there…. a few times. Like these lovelies for Lucy’s class. Found right on my dessert pinboard.