1. Had kids book club today and it was fun 🙂 Lucy picked Rumpelstillskin. (no idea if I spelled THAT right!) And we weaved paper and had pumpkin whoopie pies for a treat.
2. Regan started his real job today. As in as a doctor. 🙂 We are finally here. CRAZY.
3. For a grade 2 assignment Alden was supposed to build a boat. There was a note that came home that told the parents to not take over. To let the kids come up with the design and build it. I tried to give Alden a little guidance but he already had his idea in his head and wasn’t going to hear anything I had to say about how to do it. So Dad helped him build what he had in mind. It ended up being so big he could barely carry it himself. About 5 times bigger than anyone else’s in the class. But looking around at all the other boats you could tell Alden came up with his completely on his own and with minimal help from his dad, made it too.
We met up with all the grade 2 classes at Nicholas Sheran lake and watched the boat launch. He was SO proud. And it floated pretty good too.
4. Me on a Sunday walk at 26 weeks with baby #4, a few weeks ago. Hard to believe I’ll be at 29 weeks this Friday!!
5. Still haven’t sold the house. Yep that sucks.
6. I wanna get a hair cut. It’s kind of driving me crazy lately.
7. I love, love love love love the sprinkle of freckles across Alden’s nose and cheeks. I love when we are snuggling and looking down and seeing them. They make me smile. Oh how I love this boy of mine!
8. Just finished reading “The Boy Who Harnessed the Wind: Creating Currents of Electricity and Hope” by William Kamkwamba. Great book, easy read. Totally inspiring!!
9. yipee for summer weather finally being here!!
10. My friend Jen is moving away. And our kids are going to miss each other terribly. Nevermind how much WE will miss each other! BOO!