1. Lots of cute Easter & spring crafts on the net lately! Like this one from Rebecca and these and these and these and these and these.
2. Lucy came upstairs wearing this outfit. I tried to explain that the stripes were too much… then while out grocery shopping later in the day she says to me: “Mom, isn’t it crazy how you look like a real mom and I look like a rock star?” hahahahaha
3. Remember how at one day it was nice enough to play outside….. and then it snowed AGAIN?!
4. Made this last week. You can download it if you’d like one! Click on it and it’ll take you to flickr where you can download it.
5. If you are LDS and looking for some good easy FHE (Family Home Evening) lessons, I have a 2011 FHE lessons that are planned to coordinate with the primary sharing times for the whole year. I can’t remember where I even downloaded it from since I got it in January… but if you want it, can email it to you. It has everything with it and it totally coordinates with what they learn each week in Primary. It is awesome!!
6. Spring will come. We MUST tell ourselves this.
7. I seriously have the biggest lack of motivation for things lately. I am driving myself nuts with how little I am doing! It’s TERRIBLE!
8. Our house is still not on the market…. see #7.
9. Someone asked me about stories from Mexico and if I was going to share some….. I don’t know…. see #7….It was great. We saw lots and laughed and got sunburned. How’s that for a story…..
10. Regan’s BIG final doctor test is coming up the last weekend of the month. It’ll be good to have that over with and have him not stress about it! (and me either!)