1. I think it is ridiculous when a clothing site (or store) says that size 0-2 is a Medium. What’s a small then? Kids? Sooooooo dumb. Especially when the majority of the people are not 0-2 (just those tiny little lucky ones ;)) I am almost 6 feet tall and I will never be that small – it’s impossible. But still for anyone! It’s just crazy.
2. I am glad it is kind of warmer as of late. Kinda nice. I’ll welcome warmer weather… pretty much any time!
3. Christmas is fast approaching and I am pretty much done my shopping. Close to being done and I love that. It makes it easier to make christmas memories without worrying about getting that done.
4. I dunno what the deal is, but now over on Pinterest I have over 200,000 followers. It kind makes me laugh. I only have 650 people who “like” my blog on Facebook. And about 4500-5000 visits to my blog each month. And 0-2 comments a post. (Yesterday about the games was a BIG commenting post at 4. hahahahaha.) Social media is funny.
5. My kids totally got into helping me with the Christmas cards last night. It was great to have their help and it totally made me realize that my kids are getting big enough to do things like that and it actually helps. (well some of them are anyways.)
6. Speaking of Pinterest. Some of my favorite pins of late: This CUTEST Joy from the always fabulous eighteen25 girls. (totally making it!) Yep, trying these tasty looking treats for an after school snack one day. Another fun christmas activity to try out with the kids. I want a whole bunch of wooden plate chargers. But I want my dad to cut them for me. I don’t want to pay for circles of wood.
7. And on that note, I’d love to plan someones wedding. Seriously. It’d be soooo fun. If I had a job lately, I think being a party planner/ wedding planner would be AWESOME. Like I’d love it so much. Too bad I don’t really know anyone getting married anymore. Makes it hard to help someone. 🙂
8. I love having bakery boxes around the house. Then when I make treats and want to deliver them (which seems to happen a lot) then I have something that works great. I found a GREAT site that I could buy some on. I had to buy a HUGE case of them but I’m pretty sure I’ll use them eventually. And buying them bulk that way made it so they were like 0.60 a piece. Way better!
9 . I REALLY wanted to go and chop down a Christmas tree. But it didn’t work out. And I’m just trying to get it over it. We live in Canada. Near trees. It should be something that we DO. And what a memory making thing for the kids. And photo opportunity. Really it has the potential to be totally awesome or a complete disaster. 😉
10. I made a whole bunch of empanadas on the weekend. And made way to much filling for them. So now I am making a whole bunch more for my freezer. Yum!