1. When I spell Wednesday I always say in my mind while spelling “wed…nes…day” so I can spell it right.
2. Our basement carpet is fixed. Just need the drywall and the fireplace tile to be fixed.
3. We had tons of Steed family fun on the weekend. Hence the no posts for a few days.
4. We went to Heritage Park on Monday too. (Just pulled the kids out of school.)
5. Oliver needs his first hair cut. I am NOT one of those moms who is emotionally attached to hair. If it’s long, I get it cut. End of story. 🙂
6. What a great challenge this is over here to play WITH your kids. I am thinking I need to do it too.
7. Holy rain last night.
8. I have a good idea for Father’s day this year. Now I just have to get to it and get it ordered and done.
9. Eli’s 4th birthday is coming up fast.
10. I finally ordered and pretty cool camera bag. Just waiting for it to get here 🙂