2. My parents came to stay with us for a few nights which was great too. Even one night Regan and I went out for a date night since our wedding anniversary was over the holiday. We went to this restaurant and it was great!
3. We spent a lot of time swimming in one way or another. Even Oliver was into the pool. Although I am SURE it is because it was warm. He hates cold water. So does Eli. And so does my dad. So it was a win win for all of them 🙂 Alden did a lot of this….
5. On our last full day we went on a little adventure to find Whiteswan park, or more specifically the Lussier Hot Springs. They are natural hot springs and we thought that would be cool to see. So we google mapped it. And started following the map. It took us through a CRAZY off roading 40 minute drive through logging roads and across a do not enter bridge. Google maps steered us WAY wrong. But we did end up there. And on the way back we used the regular road that everyone else uses 🙂
6. The ridiculous sleeping of Lucy is still going on. It seems funny (well not really funny… but I don’t know what other word to use…) that finally Eli is sleeping relatively normal and now Lucy is the crazy one. One day I am going to sleep again…. right???
7. One of the cool things of the house was the main floor bathroom. Eli sure loved it. Because it had an old fashioned tub with one of those shower heads you can hold. He had a lot of baths 🙂
8. One our first full day there we went to Fort Steele. My kids really loved that! I took so many pictures there that I’ll do a whole post about it tomorrow!
9. We had lots of hot dog roasts and s’mores.
10. This really was our first “family” vacation. And I think it was a success! A few other random shots that I loved….