Can’t believe it but I totally spaced on the 15th and all of a sudden it was 530pm. Regan tried to convince me I could still do it that night but nope. And I didn’t want to do another sunday (seems a lot of 15th’s this year are Sundays… so I went with the 17th instead!) Here they are from Monday.
Five things about the day:
1. It was Oliver’s B-Day Party.
2. I am embarrassed you can see the room that all the kids are currently sleeping in cause of the loss of the basement. But that is our life right now and it is always a disaster. 3 kids plus a craft room all in one room equals a disaster!
3. I didn’t really get a whole shot of all the people who were at the party -it was all family.
4. Tomorrow I’ll show you about his cake and the simple party we had for him.
5. Even though I got other pictures of my day I can’t help but share ones where the kids are smiling and really happy 🙂