Today is Canada Day and to celebrate this lovely day I am doing a giveaway of this bag and all its contents.
It’s a Waterton Fun Bag really. Full of fun things to take Waterton. First up the tote is made by the very talented Timber and Hide. Brandon makes awesome handmade leather goods. Really if you like his page on Facebook you’ll see a whole bunch of things you’ll want to buy!
Inside the tote are a whole bunch of fun things to bring or do in Waterton.
- A Canadian Picnic Blanket from Superstore
- Sunscreen & bug spray
- A bag of Nibs Licorice (perfect for bribing kids to keep hiking)
- Sandbox & shovel (that’s what my kids love to do at the lakes or the rivers)
- $25 Visa Gift Card which you can use to get into the Park (and you’ll have some extra to go get a treat or a hot dog from Wieners of Waterton)
- A Gift Certificate for an hour boat rental at Cameron Lake
- A Gift Certificate for an hour long Bicycle Car Rental
- I added in a foam core print of my nation anthem print (you can download it here too).
Tons of fun for Waterton in an awesome bag.
Now to enter…..
a Rafflecopter giveaway
And lots of thanks to Timber and Hide, Camera Lakes Boat Rentals and Raymond Pharmasave for the donations for the prize!
And since it is Waterton, here is a shot from last night! Now happy Canada Day!!!!
More posts about Canada Day: