This past weekend we had a family reunion. And I was in charge. And it was a lot of work. HA! One easy thing I did for the kids was to make giant bubbles. Seriously it entertained them for a long time!!! I used the recipe floating around Pinterest that I’ll share at the bottom of this post. I could have taken pictures all day. In fact I did take a lot. Here are just a few….
- 6 Cups Water
- 1/2 cup Dawn Ultra Dish Soap
- 1/2 cup Cornstarch
- 1 TBSP Baking POWDER
- 1 TBSP Glycerin
- I used a big tupperware container.
- Slowly mix the ingredients together and avoid getting too many bubbles in it.
- Then let it sit for 1-3 hours.
- Make sure the cornstarch doesn't just fall to the bottom.
We just let it sit out for two days and they just kept going back to it. To make the big wands we used two straws and they strung some kitchen twine between them. Give it a shot! Your kids will love it!