Just in case your here looking for the giveaway, its down a couple posts. Or click here and get to it!!
I was thinking about butterscotch the other day. Yep. I think about random food at random times. I was also thinking about brownies. And then I moved onto Blondies. And then I played around in my kitchen and ended up with these suckers. Butterscotch Pecan Blondies. The first day they are made they are great.
But the second day, you warm it up in the microwave for 30 seconds, add a plop of vanilla bean ice cream like this or just get some of this and add some butterscotch sauce?! YUM!
Butterscotch Pecan Blondies
- Butterscotch Pecan Blondies.
- 1.5 cups sugar
- 1 cup margarine
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 bag butterscotch chips
- Preheat oven to 350. Prepare a 9x13 baking pan with parchment paper (or spray it really good with cooking spray.)
- Beat the sugar and margarine until fluffy. Add the vanilla. And one egg at a time, beating well after each.
- Add in the flour, baking powder and salt. Mix well. Stir in the pecans and butterscotch chips.
- Spread into prepared pan. Bake for 33-35 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
- Let them cool all the way before eating.
I think this one looks like he’s winking at you…. what do you think?