This post was originally on Lolly Jane where I contribute a monthly recipe.
For three years my husband and I have been in a group we call Our Dinner Club. We meet together once a month and enjoy food. We have different themes each month and we all love it! The host always gets to pick the theme and for the last one our friends the Edwards’ picked Iron Chef as the theme. They had little baggies with slips of papers. One the papers were different ingredients and the course. We ended up picking drink with kiwi and grenadine. So I decided the make something cold and fruity for the summer. It is super easy and quick.
You blend all the fruit together and then freeze it. And the scoop it out into your cup.
Yup. Yummy, cold goodness.
Then add a little grenadine.
And a whole bunch of Sprite or 7-up. Whatever floats your boat.
Give it a little stir. And enjoy!
Easy Fruit Summer Slush
- 6 cups of watermelon
- 8 kiwis, peeled
- 6 peaches, peeled & pitted
- 1 19fl oz can crushed pineapple
- Combine all your fruit into a Vitamix or blender and blend it really well. If your blender doesn't fit it all, do it two parts.
- Pour it into a freezer friendly container.
- Freeze overnight.
- Scoop slush into a cup, add about 2 Tbsp of Grenadine (or more if you like it lots!) and fill it up the rest of the way with pop!