Did you know that some of the BEST recipes come from the packaging? Those recipes are tested and retested. And because of that you can trust those recipes. This one comes from the Hershey’s Chipits White Chocolate Chips.
The first time I made these Alden was beyond excited about them. The next few times I made different cookies he kept asking why I didn’t make this kind again. He loooves them. And so do I! I love it when I find a recipe that my kids absolutely love. This is one.
Bakers Twine from Sweet Estelle
Double Chocolate Brownie Cookies
- 1 1/3 cups softened butter
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup cocoa
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 Tbsp milk
- 1 pkg Hershey's Chipits White Chocolate Chips
- Cream butter, brown sugar and white sugar.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Combine flour, cocoa, soda and salt.
- Blend into creamed mixture alternatively with milk.
- Stir in white chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by tablespoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes.