I looved this! It was so good and looks fancy but really easy to make!
It comes from Emeril Lagasse!
1/2 cup golden raisins
8 ounces farmer’s cheese
1 tsp chopped fresh rosemary leaves
1 tsp chopped fresh thyme
1 tsp fresh chopped parsley
1 cup chopped toasted walnuts
2 tsp salt
One 4-pound boneless pork loin
1 tsp ground black pepper
2 tsp unsalted butter
1/4 cup dry breadcrumbs
1. Preheat oven to 400.
2. Plump the raisins in 1/4 cup hot water (the recipe calls for walnut liqueur but water works fine)
3. Saute raisins & left over water and cook for 3-5 minutes or until all water is gone. Transfer to a bowl. Add cheese, rosemary, thyme, parsley, walnuts and 1/2 tsp salt and mix well.
4. Cut the fat of the roast. Slice down the middle of the roast and fill it with filling. Tie shut with bakers twine.
5. Season all over with salt and pepper.
6. Melt butter in saucepan and add breadcrumbs. Cook until golden brown. Sprinkle on roast.
7. Roast in oven until thermometer registers 140-145, about 35-40 minutes. Allow to rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
I simplified the instructions. Try it out!