When i read the topic my first thought was something my mom used to say…. If I could I would, but I can’t so I shan’t. 🙂
1. Attend a workshop with a photographer I love. There are lots I’d love to choose from!
2. Build the house of my dreams on an acreage (preferably WITH a horse)
3. Pay off all our debt tomorrow.
4. Shoot for magazines or commercial work for clothing companies and such.
5. Sleep in everyday.
6. Go see the Mona Lisa.
7. Hire someone to clean my house once a week.
8. Have a catering business.
9. Go on a girl’s trip with some good friends (and pay for their way too.)
10. Run a decorating business for weddings. oooohhh that’d be fun!!
11. Have a big studio. With large windows, white walls, a couple brick walls and lots of space for photography, space for doing art and all that.
12. Dress my kids in really nice clothes.
13. Upgrade my camera to the D700.
14. Adopt a group of siblings.
15. Visit Africa and help out somehow. Build a well, provide medical care, fundraise money for them, take pictures for a non profit organization to raise money for needy kids.
16. Become a serious gardner. With flower beds and a herb garden and a huge vegetable patch.
17. Rent a house on PEI for my family and my friend Kelly’s family to stay at for a week in the summer.
18. Take singing lessons.
20. Decorate my house how I see it in my head!
21. Write a cookbook.
I know most of these are not going to happen but I can still dream.