hhhhmmmmmmm food. Did I mention I love food??! Hahahahaha. I love cooking it and I loooove eating it. sooo this list is right up my alley!! I am sitting here trying to think what I eat for snacks.
1. Spinach Dip. LO.V.E. this.
2. Guacamole and chips. mmmm. I love avocados! And as guacamole even better!
3. Muffins. I loooove muffins. Some of my favorites are pumpkin, Chunky Banana Bran Muffins, Banana Crunch . I think muffins are a great choice since you can make healthy ones (and not so healthy ones) and then keep them in the freezer so you can pop them in the microwave when you need a snack.
4. I love baked things as snacks (like pretzels or cinnamon knots or pizza buns, etc)
5. Toasted Tomato Cheese Sandwiches… in fact I just had one before I wrote this post 🙂
6. I love fresh fruit. Bananas, oranges, apples. I looooooove fresh fruit (with a dip like this.) And fresh veggies. mmmmm especially with a yummy dill dip. (like this one)
And if you are looking for new snack foods there are some lists here and here and here.
Can’t wait to see what Mary and Heather are eating!