I think S’mores are lovely. Really, really lovely. Really they are one of my favorite things about summer. I was thinking about S’mores and I was thinking about trifle and so then I came up with the two of these things together.
These are easy and quick and that’s part of the reason they are great!
- Combine the chopped chocolate and heavy cream into a clean microwaveable bowl.
- Microwave for 1 minute at a time, taking it out to stir well. Continue doing this until the chocolate is completely melted.
- Allow the ganache to cool slightly.
- Layer trifles in clean pint jars.
- Start with ganache on bottom.
- Then break up two one bite brownies and slightly press down into ganache.
- Layer more ganache, then layer marshmallows on top, slightly pressing down.
- If you have a kitchen torch, toast the top of the marshmallows.
- Then sprinkle broken pieces of graham crackers.
- Break up two more one bite brownies and slightly press down.
- Layer more ganache, sprinkle broken pieces of graham crackers and finish with marshmallows.
- Torch top marshmallows.
The best part is that you don’t have to turn the stove on once!
When my husband ate his, he warmed it up for about 10 seconds in the microwave and it made the marshmallows all gory and yummy.
If you attach a plastic spoon, you can drop off a treat to a friend.
An easy, quick chocolately treat!
More posts like this: