Well I was off on vacation this week – hence the less posting. I’ll post about what I did and all that next week. But for today, it’s another project life spread from my 2014 album. This is the whole spread together. It was the week Alden turned 12 so there is a lot of him in it! Which i love cause sometimes the 12 year old seems to be in less pictures!
This side had lots of everyday pictures cause it was the 15th and that means lots of pictures!
Little tidbits on a few of these cards. A wooden piece from Studio Calico & stamp & Washi tape.
I punched out the hole in this card and added the picture underneath and then sewed it together. Stamps from Heidi Swapp and old Gel-a-Tins stamps.
- Design C
- Jade & Lovely Edition
- Studio Calico washi tape, wooden piece, stickers, stamps, & filler cards
- American Crafts thickers
- Fiskars circle punch
- Willow Washi Tape
- Ali Edwards digital stamp
- Brillance Ink & Gel-A-Tins Letter stamps,
- Heidi Swapp stamp & Dream out Loud card
For More Awesome Physical Project Life Inspiration
Here is a list of all the amazing Physical Project Life Creative Teammembers with their blogs:
- Awbree Caton | BunkhouseCreative.com
- Brianna Marshall | BriannaMarshall.com
- Brooke Petermann | BrookePetermann.com
- Donna Mueli | InspirationStoryboard.blogspot.co.nz
- Els Brigé | BeStamped.wordpress.com
- Gabby Robinson | Sweet–Nonsense.Blogspot.com
- Jen Lake | SunlightAndAir.com
- Julia Reichert | JayJayMakes.com
- Lynley Johnson | LynleyJohnson.blogspot.com
- Mindi Niebuhr | NiebuhrChicks.blogspot.com
- Julie Gagen | HowIsustain.com
- Rianne Alonte | Make-Ideas-Happen.blogspot.com
- Toni Harris | MyMoMama.blogspot.com
- Tully Reynolds | Tully_R on Instagram
More posts like this: