I’m back with another spread from my 2014 album. I’m plugging along. I usually get a few spreads done at once and then I just share them on by one on Fridays. Smart right 😉
This spread is from Halloween last year.
One of my favorite things to do with the filler cards is to add a little something in the middle. This is a cool sticker from Studio Calico and I just punched out a circle from a journaling card and sewed in on top and then added the sticker.
Another thing I like to do is use up my older supplies. Like letter stickers. They work just fine even if they are years old! These are Basic Grey.
And these little letters are from K&Company. I’ve had some of these things for quite some time and I don’t mind that it’s “out of date” stuff. As long as I still think it’s cute, then I’m using it!
This 6×6 card I made in photoshop. I used a Project life card from one of the digital kits and then added in Lucy’s picture and the illustration from the book.
I did the same thing with this one.
Another spread down! Another week documented!
- Page Protectors Design A & E
- Jade & Kraft Project Life kits
- Studio Calcio stickers
- Basic Grey Letter stickers
- Stampin Up Letter stamps & Colorbox Ink
- K& Company Letters
- Printed tidbits from various Project Life kits
For More Awesome Physical Project Life Inspiration
Here is a list of all the amazing Physical Project Life Creative Teammembers with their blogs:
- Awbree Caton | BunkhouseCreative.com
- Brianna Marshall | BriannaMarshall.com
- Brooke Petermann | BrookePetermann.com
- Donna Mueli | InspirationStoryboard.blogspot.co.nz
- Els Brigé | BeStamped.wordpress.com
- Gabby Robinson | Sweet–Nonsense.Blogspot.com
- Jen Lake | SunlightAndAir.com
- Julia Reichert | JayJayMakes.com
- Lynley Johnson | LynleyJohnson.blogspot.com
- Mindi Niebuhr | NiebuhrChicks.blogspot.com
- Julie Gagen | HowIsustain.com
- Rianne Alonte | Make-Ideas-Happen.blogspot.com
- Toni Harris | MyMoMama.blogspot.com
- Tully Reynolds | Tully_R on Instagram
More posts like this: