I am almost caught up on my 2014 album and that is quite satisfying. But I’m trying to keep up working on 2015 too. Here is a spread from 2015. It was the one that was shared on the last Becky Higgins blog post. And just so you know I find it really exciting every month still that I get to be on the 2015 Creative Team. It’s pretty cool. But anyways, here is the spread.
This is from a week when we went up sledding in Waterton. And so I had lots of pictures. So I took a Design E Page protector and sliced off one half of it leaving only a 12×6 with two spots in it. You can see it on this page with the sledding pictures turned to the left.
And then on this side it is the middle pictures of Norah on the bottom and Oliver and Norah at the top. I’ve realized too while I’m doing this that I like using up my old supplies. Like those January stamps…. I’ve had that letter set FOREVER. And it’s still going strong!
I also used a lot of little bits printed off from various digital Project Life kits and then cut them out and used them as embellishments. It’s one of my new favorite things to use!
- Design A, Design E (cut in half) & Design 03 (Stampin Up)
- Midnight Core Kit
- Project 52 kit (printed off at home)
- Jade Edition
- Heidi Swapp Color This kit
- Heidi Swapp Mint Spray
- Willow Washi Tape
- Studio Calico Acrylic Stars, stickers,
- Printed off bits from PL digital kits: here we go, happiness, family, outdoors, explore, so much fun, every day love, today, Saturday, Be patient with yourself & Seriously are you kidding me
- Scraptivity Star Stamps (they don’t exist anymore!)
- Colorbox Ink
For More Awesome Physical Project Life Inspiration
Here is a list of all the amazing Physical Project Life Creative Teammembers with their blogs:
Or visit the latest physical Creative Team inspiration on BeckyHiggins.com!
More posts like this: