Oh man I’ve been on a roll this week getting lots done in Norah’s Project Life baby book! I have a few bits of journalling left to do, but these spreads are mostly done!
My supplies I used:
- Project Life Core kit 5th and Frolic (exclusive at Michael’s)
- Project Life Core kit Baby Edition for Her
- Project Life Maggie Holmes Flea Market Mini Kit
- Project Life Dear Lizzy Polka Dot Party Mini Kit
- Studio Calico Project Life kits
- Oh Deer Me Embellishment kits
- Random Patterned Papers from my stash
- Some Martha Stewart tags from Michael’s
- Heidi Swapp stuff from Michael’s
As I have been working on my pages this week I was thinking about how blessed I am. There was quite a while when we were in school where we couldn’t afford to buy all this stuff. And anything I did get was either from being on a design team for a scrapbooking site OR kindness of others sharing with me. And now that we are done school and working, I wanted to pay that forward.
I am giving away one Project Life kit. I’d really love it to be someone who hasn’t been able buy a project life kit yet. But anyone can enter. I’ll do a draw next Thursday night and announce it on my next Project Life Friday. I’ll have it shipped right to you from Amazon or from another online place depending on where you live.
All you have to do to enter is these three things. (And leave a separate comment for each so I know!)
a Rafflecopter giveaway