This is one of my new favorite recipes. It comes from my good friend (and a GREAT cook) Cherisse.
- 2 8 oz packages Cream Cheese softened
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/2 cup real grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup grated ramano cheese
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 tsp basil
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 can artichoke hearts drained and chopped
- 2 packages frozen spinach thawed, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Mix cream cheese, mayo, cheese (not mozzarella) and spices with a hand mixer till smooth.
- Chop artichokes really well.
- Add in along with spinach. Put mixture in greased 8×13 baking dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Then add the mozzarella cheese on top and bake for 5 more minutes.
- Enjoy with your favorite crackers or bread.
And since spinach dip just did NOT look good in pictures… here are my current favorite crackers to eat it with…. Breton mini cracked pepper and olive oil.