Stuffed monster cookies. Big cookies wrapped around @ghirardelli caramel-filled chocolate squares.
Stuffed monster cookies
- 2 cups unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 cups white sugar
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla
- 2 Tbsp Molasses
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 1/2 cups quick oatmeal
- 1 1/2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 cups M&M's
- 28 chocolate ghirardelli squares, unwrapped
- Preheat oven to 325F. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper. Cream the butter and both sugars in a stand mixer for 5 minutes. Add vanilla and mix for 30 more seconds.
- Add molasses and then add in eggs, mixing in between. Add in baking powder, baking soda, salt and add in the flour. Mix until combined. Add in the oatmeal, coconut, chocolate chips & M&M's. Mix just until combined.
- Wrap cookie dough around the unwrapped chocolate squares, being careful not to crush or break them.Yes, they’ll be big!
- Place on prepared pan. Bake for 10 minutes or until the edges look brown. Let the cookies cook completely on the cookie sheet. Enjoy.