This is totally an easy supper that is easy to make and pretty tasty too.
- 2 lbs boneless Pork (tenderloin, roast or pork chops)
- 2 cans of canned pineapple tidbits
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 Tbsp Soya Sauce
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 5 Tbsp cornstarch
- Cut pork into bite sized pieces and put into a 9x13 baking pan.
- Drain pineapple tidbits and saving the juice.
- Combine pineapple juice, vinegar, ketchup, salt, soya sauce, brown sugar and cornstarch.
- Set the mixture aside.
- Bake meat in a preheated oven at 350˙F until the meat is mostly browned.
- Pour sauce mixture over the pork and cook until sauce is bubbly and thick.
- Serve over rice.
Quick and easy and pretty tasty too.
More posts like this: