have been absolutely packed. And this last weekend I had so many things going on I just plain old didn’t blog. It’s the first time I’ve missed a few days in a while. I always post Sunday – Thursday with Friday and Saturday off. Don’t know if you’ve noticed or not. BUT that’s been my posting. Just to show you a little list of all the things we’ve had going on in the past two weeks.
* Soccer Pictures for Alden
* Dad and Alden date – went to the movie
* Dad and Lucy date – went to Wendy’s
* I went out to dinner with my SIL
* Regan started Internal Medicine – which has been fairly busy. I’ve heard it’s one of the worst but it hasn’t been ridiculous yet. Just busy.
* Alden has had 4 Soccer Games (two of which got canceled from bad weather and then reschedule on this past Saturday)
* Regan went out of town both the last two weekends – one in Calgary for teaching days and one in Vancouver for the ALARM course (something about delivering babies)
* Mother’s day Celebrations for both Lucy and Alden in one day (thank goodness grandma could come and be with Eli during) and I watched someone’s kid that morning so she could go to her mother’s day celebrations
* Had my parents over on mother’s day, a couple over on friday night and a family on a Sunday night for dinner
* Reg and I went out to dinner with my inlaws
* Regan met with the Stake President
* Regan got called and set apart as the new Elder’s Quorum president in our ward yesterday
* went to a movie night with a couple girls where we just chatted, ate and played games instead of watching a movie
* did 4 different photo shoots – one pregnancy (with two girls), one engagement, one new baby and one grad one
* went to the temple with some of my family to remember Kelly since it was her birthday this past Saturday
* hosted a craft night at my house (which was tons of fun!)
* attended a birthday party in Raymond and had to miss another one since they were at the same time
* had my online chat with my photo instructor for my class
* worked on my assignment for my photo class
Plus just plain ol’ regular cleaning the house and meals and laundry and all that.
Phew. I’m glad this week has a lot less going on! And even a long weekend coming up! 🙂 Hopefully Regan will get some of it off so we can enjoy relaxing!!
What have you been up to?
And did you miss my posts…. hahahahaha