So instead of sharing a food today, like I usually do on Wednesdays, I’m going to share my top posts of the past year. I wasn’t even surprised which one was the top since it’s the most pinned one too.
1. 40 Rotisserie Chicken Dinner Ideas. It’s got a downloadable booklet of easy super recipes.
2. Some Printable Project Life Cards that were summery are next.
3. Baby Olivia’s Birth. One of my own favorite “photo shoots” of the year. Very special to be there. And looking back now it makes me hope that I get to do another one for someone!
4. Happy Birthday Kelly. Sometime I wrote about my little Sister who passed away over 14 years ago now. (It seems weird to see that sentence and realize its been that long!) It warms my hear that something so close to my heart and personal is that loved.
5. Another set of Project Life Printables rounds out the top 5.
I have some other ideas for downloadable recipe collections that I’ll finish working on. It’s been a good year and I hope that 2015 will be even better.
Other popular posts: